We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international customers. Please visit their site to learn more about the international shipping process.
Bongo International provides it's customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases at The Cigar Store as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates. Click Here to get your own US address with Bongo International.
Step-By-Step Order Guide
1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
2. Setup your Bongo International account by clicking on the icon above.
3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
4. Come back to our website and proceed to checkout as normal.
5. Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING & SHIPPING Address.
6. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
7. Choose your shipping method, and Place Order.
8. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
9. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via online chat or email.
NOTE: WHEN PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER AFTER SIGNING UP WITH BONGO AND YOU PLACE AN ORDER, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE TRANSACTION DECLINED. PLEASE IGNORE THIS AS YOUR ORDER "WILL" BE PROCESSED.
Duties and Taxes
International orders are subject to duties and taxes. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
The Cigar Store International Shipping Information and Policy
The Cigar Store now ships to just about anywhere on Earth! All shipments leaving the USA must process through our partner Bongo International. All orders are screened for fraud and we reserve the right to reject any order with a high risk fraud score, or that we deem high risk for fraud.
In addition to our Store Policy provided on this website the following additional policy applies to all orders shipping outside of the USA:
Returns and Warranty: The customer is responsible for return shipping for any return regardless of reason. The warranty for our products is issued in the USA only, and does not cover return shipping costs. We will cover warranty shipping only to your USA address provided by our partner Bongo International.